- » 04 Mar 2012 - Last Opera off the production line
- » 23 Sep 2011 - Message from Down Under
- » 25 Apr 2011 - New products
- » 15 Mar 2011 - First Opera on the way to Australia
- » 2010 St Etienne Design Biennale
- » Newsletter April 2010
- » Newsletter December 2009
- » Newsletter November 2009
25 Apr 2011
During our well visited Open Door Day on 09 April 2011 at our factory premises we have introduced several new products, which we introduce here on our international website.
Opera has been widely appreciated for its beauty, comfort and ease of use, and we have tried to further optimize the Opera by adding practical variants and accessoiries.
Many families have asked for more sleeping space. The Opera keeps its stylish apppearance, and can sleep up to 6 adults with adding one or two KinderOpera's. The size per KinderOpera is 210 x 120 cm, and is available per Mid June 2011.
The versatile OperaWing adds plenty of living space, and gives protection against sun, wind and rain (and a bit more privacy). Available now!
In reaction on the multiple request for more practical and better priced Opera variants, we developed the Opera SoftLine, and the price will be considerable lower. This Opera has exactly the same tent structure and trailer body shape as the other Opera models. The main differences with the Opera BaseLine are:
- Single axle is lieu of tandem axle.
- Set up is manual, rather than hydraulic.
- The top cover is semi soft convertible roof top in lieu of hard wood veranda.
- The weight is aprox 750kgs.
- The trailer shape will remain very stylish and will look like the above picture.
The availability of the SoftLine is autumn 2011
Opera BaseLine Kitchen
The New Opera BaseLine kichen gives lots more space and standing height inside. The kitches is detachable, and can be set up outside, with 3mtrs gas line. Available now.