- » 04 Mar 2012 - Last Opera off the production line
- » 23 Sep 2011 - Message from Down Under
- » 25 Apr 2011 - New products
- » 15 Mar 2011 - First Opera on the way to Australia
- » 2010 St Etienne Design Biennale
- » Newsletter April 2010
- » Newsletter December 2009
- » Newsletter November 2009
04 Mar 2012
On 4 March 2012 the Last Opera ran off the production Line
It was with much regret that we had to decide to stop the production of the innovative Opera camper trailer.
The global economic situation, and the relative low number of sales however made the business not longer feasible.
What remains is a select community of Opera enthusiasts in the Netherlands, Switzerland, and Australia.
For Ingrid and myself YSIN has been an exciting period in our life. we have met lots of enthusiastic people, gained an overwhelming international response from press, potential distributors, and of course many thousands of campers.
In the meantime we retain the idea, tools, drawings, moulds, and parts, and it is still our dream to one day further explore the possibilities of the Opera philosophy.
Whoever is interested and capable to explore the idea, is always welcome to contact me at email@example.com.
Rob and Ingrid Vos